Sunday 18 July 2010

Ditching Debt & Finding Financial Freedom.

Hello all,

Welcome to my first ever blog. I am going to keep it quite short, but I want to tell you the reason why I am starting this blog.

My name is Glen Palmer, I am 34 years old and like many of you out there, drowning in debt.
I am constantly in my overdraft, every month I am robbing Peter to pay Paul and it's just not working for me anymore. I need a change.
So about a month ago, I started to research the internet for a second source of income to boost the measly one I currently have. I have visited a lot of sites and I mean a lot . I signed up for surveys, suite 101 where I have started to write articles. Please feel free to read them ;-) And I have forked out my hard earned money on two systems that have guranteed me that I could earn a substancial income.
So this is what my blog is about, me following these systems to the letter and making money from them.

Stay tuned Folks it may be a bumpy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment